Friday 14 May 2021

Bell Fruit - Video Eclipse. Cloning the Hard drive!

With all digital based machines, having a back up is a must! The Video Eclipse is a very strange monster though! I have managed to clone many hard drive over the years but I couldn't get this to stick. I tried all my go too software but everytime, which ever software I used I would get a windows error. I got to the bottom of it. The Video Eclipse hard drive needs to be cloned from hard drive to hard drive, and not a hard drive to and image! Note, the Video Eclipse hard drive is IDE and not SATA so you will need an IDE cable to do this. Only a short post as there is ZERO infomation on this fruit machine on the internet! So my mission is to change this so if you do happen to get one, you will not be met with the lack of info I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment