Saturday 1 May 2021

Video Eclipse, changing settings and games.

Changing a game and a game setting is a very easy process. You need to open the cash door and also open the cashbox door and now turn the refil key. You should get this screen.
From here you want to press Game Stakes and Setting. This will now load this screen.. Here you will see all the games you can play and where to change the % payouts.
The first 10 games in this list will be the games that show on my in game menu. So you can move games about so you can have your best games available. So from here I am going to move my game number 1 to the bottom by touching that game and pressing move to bottom. Now I am going to find a different game and by touching that and pressing move to top, will swap the two games and give me a different game to play once I close the all the doors.
So now I am going to press Return to Main Menu, turn off the refill key and lock the coin box door, close and lock the cash door to see the changes.
And there you go! A different game is now in place of the game I swapped out!
Other games can be added to your cab with update discs. I have a few of these, so if you are reading this and have this machine and have some update discs, please get in touch with me.

1 comment:

  1. How to Play Baccarat | Play online against computer
    The basic rules 바카라 사이트 for the game of Baccarat are explained on kadangpintar an online platform. 1xbet The rules of this game are simple, and you can learn

    ReplyDelete